As MASTER SERVICE, who always centralizes human values, we act in terms of Occupational Health and Safety in all conditions.
We keep our projects and all our employees up-to-date with our continuing trainings given by our job security specialist team.
Each employer, as required by Articles 16 and 17 of the Law on Occupational Health and Safety No. 6331, is obliged to ensure that employees receive training in occupational health and safety and OHS Professionals are obligated to provide these trainings. For the employer who does not comply with the obligation to provide training to employees, an administrative fine of 1,897 TL per employee is applied.
Work accidents and occupational diseases occur largely due to lack of education and training. Taking occupational health and safety trainings in accordance with the working conditions of employees, provides a safer working environment by reducing occupational accidents and occupational diseases.
Integrated Common Health and Safety Unit; Occupational Health and Safety experts provide special trainings to all sectors during our services.
At the end of the trainings, employees are given training attendance certificates by Master Servis.
Trainings given within the scope of integrated CHSU Occupational Safety Specialist Services and Occupational Physician Services are performed under the Article 17 of the Law No. 6331 on Occupational Health and Safety published in the Official Gazette No. 28339 dated 30.06.2012 and the "Regulations of Occupational Health and Safety trainings of Employees on the Procedures and Principles of Their Trainings" issued by the Official Gazette No. 25426 dated 07.04.2004.
THE PURPOSE OF TRAININGS
The purpose of the training is to provide a healthy and safe environment in our projects, to reduce work accidents and occupational diseases, to inform the employees about their legal rights and responsibilities, to teach them the occupational risks they face and the precautions to be taken against them, and to teach them how to work with the awareness that was created during the training of occupational health and safety.
SUBJECTS OF TRAININGS
- General job health and safety rules,
- The causes of work accidents and occupational diseases and risks in the workplace,
- The principles of protection from accidents, injuries and diseases and the application of protection techniques,
- Safe use of work equipment,
- Legal rights and responsibilities of employees,
- Information on legal regulations,
- Establishing safe environments and systems in the workplace,
- Use of personal protective equipment,
- Working with shielded equipment,
- Warning signs,
- The risks arising from chemical, physical and biological agents,
- Cleanliness and layout,
- Fire prevention and protection from fire,
- Thermal comfort conditions,
- Electricity hazards, risks and precautions,
- First aid and Rescue.